Hopefully you all caught the Hereford and Charolais grooming competition! Check back at 2pm on the Grey's Channel tab for Shorthorn and Simmental groominhg competitions!



4pm is the Jackpot Yearling Heifer competition! Don't miss out!


Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wray Ranch Adventures


Growing up an all beef farm girl, I realized I know nothing of other agricultural industries. After getting some valuable crop information from Trigg Pittman, I had the privilege to adventured to some more young farmers yards! I can tell ya' one thing for sure, the future of Agriculture is looking bright! 

first I got an introduction the pigs
Then the chickens!



3 comments:

  1. The most adorable little farmers ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome videos Grey! Excellent shooting and editing work. I love watching Lukey chasing the hens around, and the bit about the business plan for the hog operation is stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ben! My favorite is Bella chasing the pigs

    ReplyDelete