Hopefully you all caught the Hereford and Charolais grooming competition! Check back at 2pm on the Grey's Channel tab for Shorthorn and Simmental groominhg competitions!



4pm is the Jackpot Yearling Heifer competition! Don't miss out!


Monday 30 May 2011

Cha Ching!!

    We're rich, we're rich, we're rich!!! My family consists of 247,124 farms. My family employs 20% of the Canadian population. My family owns 12,460,000 head of cattle. The greatest thing about my family is, night or day, anywhere in the country you can count on my family to give you a helping hand. My family is the Canadian beef industry.
     My own family farm Miller Wilson Angus donates an entire beef to our local food bank at least once a year if not more. Every day I constantly remind myself how lucky I am to have such an amazing group of people that are always there to support me, as my family! 
    Sadly, everyday people are faced with many life challenges. One of my Canadian Beef family members Thomas Wildman has been diagnosed with Leukemia, so as the great family we are, we need to help! Donate now to the Red & Black Baldy fundraiser! It's a very important and much needed cause!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I think it is awesome what your family donates. And I can't wait to see the result of the Red and Black Baldy fundraiser.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal! I really hope they get enough donations to make a big difference!

    ReplyDelete